INVISIO Interim Report January–September 2018: Expected orders behind inventory build-up
Stockholm, October 26, 2018
”In many parts of the world we see continued investment in communication and safety, as well as increasing defense budgets, and we expect continuous strengthening of our position as a leading supplier. In the past quarter we have had a weaker order intake due to procurements at irregular intervals and the long lead times in the industry. The increase in inventories was to enable rapid delivery on orders we have good reason to expect”, says Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO of INVISIO.
- Revenue: SEK 80.9 m (75.5)
- Gross profit: SEK 47.0 m (42.4)
- Gross margin: 58.1 % (56.2)
- EBITDA: SEK 12.7 m (15.2)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 11.6 m (14.3)
- Operating margin: 14.3 % (18.9)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 8.4 m (13.1)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.19 (0.30)
- Revenue: SEK 258.8 m (247.6)
- Gross profit: SEK 152.4 m (131.2)
- Gross margin: 58.9 % (53.0)
- EBITDA: SEK 46.1 m (54.6)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 42.9 m (51.3)
- Operating margin: 16.6 % (20.7)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 32.2 m (47.4)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.73 (1.08)
Important events in the quarter
- The order book at the close of the quarter was SEK 82.3 million (171.1).
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: email@example.com
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that INVISIO Communications AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the CEO, on October 26, 2018 at 8.30 CET.
About INVISIO Communications AB (publ)
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.