INVISIO Interim Report January–June 2019: The strongest quarter so far
”Order intake, sales and results in the second quarter are the highest so far and are largely attributable to the order worth SEK 111 million from the new customer USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command). INVISIO also received a strategic breakthrough order from the German police, which is an important reference for addressing future customers in the police and security market. After the end of the period, the U.S. Marine Corps selected INVISIO for their Hearing Enhancement Program and placed an initial order of SEK 43 million. The positive performance, along with a broadening of the offer to include Intercom, and penetration of new user groups such as police and security services, means that we have every reason to be positive concerning INVISIO’s continued growth,” says Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO of INVISIO.
- Revenue: SEK 137.2 m (93.8)
- Gross profit: SEK 87.2 m (55.3)
- Gross margin: 63.5 % (58.9)
- EBITDA: SEK 41.4 m (13.9)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 38.8 m (12.8)
- Operating margin: 28.2 % (13.7)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 28.5 m (9.9)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.65 (0.23)
- Revenue: SEK 204.1 m (177.9)
- Gross profit: SEK 127.9 m (105.4)
- Gross margin: 62.7 % (59.2)
- EBITDA: SEK 45.3 m (33.5)
- Operating profit/loss: SEK 40.3 m (31.3)
- Operating margin: 19.7 % (17.6)
- Profit/loss for the period: SEK 30.0 m (23.8)
- Earnings per share: SEK 0.68 (0.54)
Important events in the second quarter
- Large order from the new CASL program in USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command) worth SEK 111 million.
- Strategic breakthrough order from German police.
- Follow-up order from SFAB (Security Force Assistance Brigades) worth about SEK 26 million.
- The order book at the close of the quarter was SEK 90.1 million (147.0).
Important events after the close of the second quarter
- The United States Marine Corps selects INVISIO for their Hearing Enhancement Program. First order of SEK 43 million received.
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Højgård Hansen, CEO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7722 | E-mail: email@example.com
Thomas Larsson, CFO, INVISIO Communications
Mobile: +45 5372 7735 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVISIO invites the media, investors and analysts to a conference call on August 16, at 10:00 (CEST), when the CEO Lars Højgård Hansen will present INVISIO’s interim report for the period January-June 2019.
The conference call will be held in English, starting with a brief presentation of the report followed by a question-and-answer session.
Telephone number for the conference call
To participate in the conference call, use one of the dial-in numbers below. Please dial in 5–10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time to facilitate a timely start.
Sweden +46 (0)8 5069 2180
Denmark: +45 32 72 80 42
United Kingdom: +44 (0)844 5718 892
Germany: +49 (0)69 2443 7351
France: +33 (0)1 76 70 07 94
Switzerland: +41 (0)31 580 0059
Standard international: +44 (0) 2071 928 000
Conference-ID: 256 3305
To follow the presentation online, use the link below:
This information is information that INVISIO Communications AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure, through the agency of the CEO, on August 16, 2019 08:30 (CEST).
About INVISIO Communications AB (publ)
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.